Double drum ride on roller
Weight: 1.2 tons empty; 2.4 tons when rollers filled with water. Provides a rolling mass width factor of 960kg per meter.
Drive: Hydraulic pump driving a hydraulic motor
Bearings: 6 heavy duty pillar block bearings on the unit
Width of machine: 1470mm
Width of roller: Two rolls constructed from 10mm plate, each 1250 mm wide and 800mm in diameter.
Height of roller: 1650mm including canopy
Length of roller: 2.4m
- Machine is articulated at the front roller
- Steering hydraulically controlled power steering
- Machine powered by petrol engine – gearbox reduction of 2:1
- Hydraulic transmission
- Hydraulic motor connected to a sprocket for final chain drive to the rear roll
- Braking and clutching handled by the hydraulics
- Speed controlled through control valve
- Simple one man operation
- Coupling motor to sprocket is a softex coupling
Single drum walk behind roller
Weight: Approximately 650 kg without ballast. 1150 kg when drum is filled with water.
Rolling mass width factor: 960kg per meter which will give you a compaction of 96%.
Drum diameter: 800mm.
Rolling width: 1200mm
Length of roller including handle: 2750mm
Total width of roller: 1420mm
Height of roller: 1200mm
Engine: Petrol driven engine
Bowling green polisher
Engine: Petrol driven
Height: 1.4 meters
Number of rollers: 4
Speed: 10km/hour (can iron 3 greens within an hour)
Separate trolley to transport roller between greens is supplied.